Comtek Accounts Ltd (trading as Simply Postcode) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Comtek Accounts Ltd (trading as Simply Postcode) may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/7/2012.
- Google Anlytics, to track site usage which stores anonymous data
- Google Adword and Bing Ad which store anonymous data about click though rates
- Social networking links, which may store cookies in order to serve social information
What we collect
If you open an account with us we may collect the following information, which is required for the return of license information to the Royal Mail. It is not used for any other purpose:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• address information including postcode
• other information relevant to the use of our services
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information in order to provide our postcode lookup server, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, and e-mails regarding the renewal of contracts and credit packs.
• It is a requirement of the royal mail terms and conditions that we pass on customer name and addresses, after purchase of a licence. They do not pass this information to any third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Comtek Accounts Ltd, 8 Victoria Rd, Wisbech, Cambs, PE13 2QL.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.