Simply Postcode Software COM Object:
The COM Object can be used with most modern development environments, to quickly provide Postcode Address Lookup Software functionality and Nearest Store locator Ideal for Microsoft Visual C++®, Microsoft Visual Basic®, Borland® C++ Builder™, Active Server Pages (ASP) and Borland® Delphi™.
COM Object Offers:
- Full Address Search, enter postcode, presents a list, address is selected. Full address returned.
- Advanced/Word search, enter part address, presents a list, address is selected. Full address returned.
- Street Address, enter postcode, returns address, less house name/number. User enters house number.
- Geographic Data, get Longitude and Latitude from Postcode, or distance between two postcodes.
- Local Mode, as apposed to Internet based data, which is ideal for till solutions where no internet is available.
- Account summary, shows usage, and license details.
- Reseller functions, open an account and connect to your reseller account.
- Get License Information
- Example Code, are included for Microsoft Visual C++®, Microsoft Visual Basic® and ASP, plus others.
The COM Object can also be used in "Local Mode", which means local data as apposed to Internet based data. Ideal for till solutions where no internet is available.
COM Object Features:
The COM Object has the following features:
- Out of the box solution Full Postcode Address Search solution
- Quick and Simple to add Full Address Search, by using implemented User Interface
- Offers full access to all data we provide (Full/Thoroughfare/Geographic Longitude and Latitude)
- Offers Advanced Word Search when using implemented User Interface
- Can be included in your own install routines
- Data always up to date
- No Data Administration Cost for you
- Can allow your customer to open an account, you get commission
- Can be run in local mode when internet is not available
COM Object Example Code
The COM Object examples:
|COM||Example program of using COM|
|COM Object/C++ COM Object||c++||COM||Using COM for FULL, Thoroughfare/Street and PostZon Data|
|COM Object/COM Object Files||COM||All the file need to install the COM Object. These are install by InstallSimplyPostcodeCOM.EXE, but can be included in your own install routine|
|COM Object/Csharp COM 2005||C#||COM||Using COM for FULL, Thoroughfare/Street and PostZon Data|
|COM Object/Delphi6 COM||Delphi||COM|
|COM Object/VB6 COM Example||VB6||COM||Using COM for FULL, Thoroughfare/Street and PostZon Data|
|COM Object/VB6 COM Example Late Binding||VB6||COM||Using COM for FULL, Thoroughfare/Street and PostZon Data, using Late binding|
|COM Object/VBNET COM 2005||VB.NET||COM||Desktop App using COM for FULL, Thoroughfare/Street and PostZon Data|
|COM Object/VBNET COM 2008||VB.NET||COM||Desktop App using COM for FULL, Thoroughfare/Street and PostZon Data|
|COM Object/MS Access 2000 onwards||VBA||COM||Example for FULL, Thoroughfare/Street and PostZon Data|
|COM Object/MS Excel using COM||VBA||COM||Example for FULL, Thoroughfare/Street, Nearest Store and PostZon Data|
|InstallSimplyPostcodeCOM.EXE||Install||N/A||Installs the COM Object|